Though Big Time Gaming is one of the gambling industry’s veterans functioning since 1996 under the name of New Tech Media and becoming BTG in 2011, there is hardly any other software provider today that is as innovative as BGT.
From the early start of its operations, the company was focused on innovation and technological progress, so playing its games is always a treat for a tech-savvy gamer. It’s an Australia-based enterprise that quickly grew to take a considerable place in the international casino software arena due to the effort of its CEO, Nik Robinson assisted by Huw McIntosh and Ian Schmidt.
Big Time Gaming Slots
Big Time Gaming is famous for its slots, such as Bonanza and Temple Quest SpinFinity. Another all-times hit, Danger High Voltage, is absolutely true to its name, giving gamblers an experience of agitated, fast-paced gameplay and lots of rewards for the risk. Gamers across the globe also brag about the Lucky Streak and Golden Goals slots by BTG, both of which contain considerable bonuses and feature a so much-loved retro theme. The provider has a realm of games with a variety of themes, ranging from the frightening Haunted House to the treasure quests like Temple Quest.
A branded feature of BTG slots is the MegawaysTM structure of paylines. Games equipped with the Megaways feature are usually highly volatile, but they offer a tremendous number of ways to win – 117,649. It’s a highly technological method of calculating the winning combos that brings the gamblers to the 21st-century spinning.
To date, the most popular slots by BTG around the world, including the UK, include:
Try them out to feel the specifics of BTG slots and choose your own favorite. Maybe the offers of BTG will become your new top preference.
While BTG does not specialize in any other casino products except for slots, it has a charity shop with branded clothing. So, if you’re a real fan of the company or any of its products, you can purchase a T-shirt, a cup, or a hoodie with its logo and enjoy it. Prices for the T-shirts start from $29, while a hoodie will cost you a bit more than $50.
Top Big Time Gaming Casinos
BTG is a highly popular game provider around the world, so it has a great number of affiliates offering its slots in all jurisdictions. For the UK players, the best terms and safety requirements may be found in the following gambling establishments:
- Fun Casino. A great, popular casino with licenses by the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority now giving away a 100% sign-up bonus on up to £ The package comes with 11 free spins that the gamblers can spend on the chosen set of slots.
- Rizk Casino. Its bonus is less favorable, only a 100% match on up to £100, but it pays off with 50 free spins and a huge variety of games to choose from.
- This casino is one of the leaders in the UK online gambling market, presenting a generous match bonus of 100% on up to £400 and 100 free spins on the selected slots. Its offer is definitely worth a try!
As has already been stated, BTG is all about technology. Thus, all its games are state-of-the-art products equipped with some unique features and branded with a distinct touch. For instance, the Millionaire Mystery Box slot is one of the newest released by the company featuring two distinct progression ladders to add to the fun and excitement. It contains the traditional AWP Gamble! ladder and is also equipped with the new “Win-cremental” ladder that allows players to reach up to 50x multipliers during the free spins round. Kingmaker is a totally new slot variety that acts as a full opposition to the traditional slot mechanic.
When playing it, gamblers should not focus on seeing the Feature symbols as the longer the base game takes, the higher the multipliers grow. Its much-expected May 2020 release of the Opal Fruits slot equipped with an innovative Triple ReactionTM mechanic will surely shake the world of online pokies as it promises the three-directional spinning of the reels, with unexpected winning combos and wins. The slot will also integrate the opportunity of winning a non-jackpot prize equaling 36000x your bet – a fantastic multiplier never seen before in the slot industry.
In terms of affiliate and customer support, BTG is also unrivaled. The company provides 24/7 support channels on any issues and concerns, keeping track of the technical flawlessness. Working with it and trying its products as a gambler is always a rewarding experience that everyone praises.
Is BGT Worth the Hassle?
Overall, Big Time Gaming can be characterized as a provider with a distinct character and a strong focus on technology and innovation. It tries to include some groundbreaking features into every new release to keep the players on their toes. Here is a breakdown of its pros and cons for the gamblers’ consideration:
- Each game is a universe of its own, with numerous unique features and bonuses.
- BTG is known for the highest non-jackpot payouts reaching up to 20,000x the player’s stake
- RTPs of BTG slots are mostly high, reaching 96%+
- There are a few demo versions available, urging gamblers to spend real money trying to learn the ropes of the game.
- BTG doesn’t publish fact sheets, making the performance of every slot a mystery.
- Most slots are highly volatile and risky.